Friday, June 27, 2008

The Collapse of Our Republic

1948 The Naked City

There are eight million stories in the naked city and this is one of them.

In 1988 the New York City Israeli Consulate organized and financed the kidnapping of my son Daniel, a USA/Israel dual citizen.

I asked the Consulate, the FBI and the State Department to return him to my custody. After they refused to help, I filed a writ of habeas corpus to the Supreme Court of Israel. The Court recognized his kidnapped status, but kicked the issue of his return to the District Court.

This initiated a series of 35 court cases during which public employees did forgery to falsify the public record, to defraud me and to detain my son and me in Israel. There was judicial misconduct at every level. They violated 26 of our human rights, as detailed under the UN 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Consequently, I charged 100 government bureaucrats, judges, Rabbis, and social workers with Crimes Against Humanity.

Over the years, I wondered why the governments allowed the kidnappers to get away with it. Over 21,000 American infants had been abducted to Israel and double that number of Israeli infants had disappeared into America.

There were other irons in the fire.

Since 1996 Israeli scientists stole US nuclear secrets. The information went through the FBI and the State Department for distribution through Turkey to buyers in the Muslim World.

The mass media, Congress, Justice Department and law enforcement agencies have ignored the abduction of infants and the theft of nuclear secrets for years. Heinous acts such as these do not continue for long without the co-operation of governments, generations of corrupt officials.

No comments: