Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pamela Geller Worst Person In The World! (REALLY!)


Well, that didn't take long. He's baaaaack from a sweet but altogether too-short suspension. Tonight I was Keith Undershtupper's Olbermann's Worst Person in the World. And here I thought my week could not be topped. This makes the honor being given to me this on Friday night at The Breakers, the Freedom Center's Annie Taylor Award for Courage, so much richer.

Now this is the cherry on the yellowcake. This is my what, fourth time honored by this asshat (here and here and here -- kinda). And he calls what I do the "two-minutes hate"? Maybe his conscience was bothering him, if he still has one: the closest thing to a genuine Orwellian two-minutes hate in the media today is Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World" segment.
[Play YouTube video]
BTW, I have never heard of the church this maroon is talking about, let alone blogged about it, but so what? Facts are irrelevant. And so what if people asked about a building they thought was a mosque? So what?
Oh, and Keefer, the Ground Zero mosque is a triumphal mosque :)

No comments: