Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank You, CAIR

Yes, you read that headline right. I have been on the receiving end of a steady stream of emails going to Representative Gatto's office in support of my appearance to testify before the Alaska legislature tomorrow on anti-sharia legislation. If not for Hamas-tied CAIR's demand to remove me from the witness list, I would have never been on the receiving end of such utter goodness.

I am humbled and blessed by this outpouring of support, and it would not have been possible without the evildoers at the Brotherhood. Yes, thanks, bros :)

The people are so on to CAIR, even if the chattering classes and some of our political elites choose to be their abds.

Thank you for writing and calling. G-d love you.
Pam Geller

UPDATE: You can still contact Rep. Gatto’s Chief of Staff Karen Sawyer to request that I not be dropped as a witness. E-Mail: karen.sawyer@legis.state.ak.us

No comments: