Monday, March 10, 2008

Did Hillary Get to Watch? NSPD 51

Sorry, that just slipped out. Searching for the NSPD 51 secret annexes has turned my computer into a rest home for viruses. I had faster reaction times from my Pentium I.
Yesterday evening's run with SpyBot showed only one virus DSO Exploit. This has been with me four years since I queried the FBI about suspected terrorist Azzam Ameriki. Every time I shut down the computer 16 images of Azzam flashed on the screen.
Taking temporary advantage of his absence, I elected to update my SpyBot. The flood of new entries inspired me to run another virus check. A costly mistake, the number of check points had grown by 100,000. I would be up half the night.
After three hours of listening to the radio, I saw SpyBot had unearthed 35 viruses. These included Microsoft Windows App Firewall Bypas - Microsoft Security Center Anti Virus Override -Real Download Express - SexList - Spy Spotter - Spyware Cleaner -Marketengines - MedialPlex -Right Media - NNC MGRS - Trade Doubler - Error Safe - AdRevolver - Azoogle Ads - Burst Media - Dy Fu Ca Internet Optimizer - Fast Click - Go Click - Market Engines.
Apparently, the DSO Exploit had been a Trojan Horse.
To nail the 7 viruses SpyBot didn't kill, I ran it again. I filled the empty hours by writing this blog and two nifty others.
The third run listed 16 viruses mostly repeats. Error Safe - Ad Revolver - Azoogle Ads - Burst Media - Dy Fu Ca Internet Optimizer - Fast Click - Go Click - Market Engines -Marketengines - MedialPlex - NNC MGRS - Right Media - Tradedoubler.
This combination took me off the Internet for three months and gutted several gigabytes of blogs [saved elsewhere].
The perpetrators have violated Articles 18 and 19 of the 1948 UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. They should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

No comments: