Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Obliterate

On anyone who says Rev Wright is unpatriotic:
"I feel that those citizens who say that have never heard my sermons, nor
do they know me. They are unfair accusations taken from sound bites and that
which is looped over and over on certain channels. I served six years in the
military. Does that make me patriotic? How many years did Cheney serve?"
If anyone wanted to be seditious and unpatriotic, he would utter the words
obliterate Iran. Hillary's words echo throughout the Middle East.
Skeptics should learn the word 'obliterate' in Pharsi and in Arabic. Tune to
Radio Tehran to hear the announcer say obliterate in terms of her home and
family, you will grasp the tremor in her voice.
Hire your local newscaster to say 'obliterate' [your town].

Neither the Iranians or the Americans could return to normalcy after such a heinous act. Like the Germans and the Jews, they would be f**ked in the brain forever.

No comments: