Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Iranium - Coming February 8


Just got this by email:

Join us on February 8 for a NATIONWIDE SCREENING EVENT of Iranium, a new documentary film on the dangers posed by a nuclear Iran.

Watch the trailer and sign up now at: www.iraniumthemovie.com to be one of the first 50,000 people to watch Iranium for FREE.

iranium

Raphael Shore
Producer, Iranium

I watched the trailer by clicking through. It's worth checking out.

Here's a long version of the trailer. Let's go to the videotape.



Hmmm.

Labels: Iranium

posted by Carl in Jerusalem @ 2:18 AM

You might like:

* Jon Voight slams Time Magazine's 'Israel doesn't want peace' cover (this site)
* Roles of an NCO (eHow)
* Disgusting: 'Israeli Arabs' celebrating massive fire in Haifa (this site)
* Awesome interview with Melanie Phillips on Israeli television :: Israel Matzav (this site)

(Selected for you by our sponsor )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkTitle$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

Create a Link

<< Home

About Me

Name: Carl in Jerusalem
Location: Jerusalem, Israel

I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for twenty-nine years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 6 to 27 years and three grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com

View my complete profile
Site Feed

Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
Jerusalem

2008 Weblog Awards Winner The 2007 Weblog Awards
Follow IsraelMatzav on Twitter
We-con_120x600_01

Blogroll Me!

Enter your Email

No comments: